Terms and Conditions

How to book your trip

To book your trip, once you have planned your trip with our travel agent , we ask that you send us an email indicating that you confirm your booking with our agency, specifying the names of participants with copy & detail of international flights (if you’ve already booked at the time of your confirmation with our agency). Once this message is received, we will send you the payment methods available to you.

Warning: If you made any modification of your trip after we have paid for your travel reservation, this will result of fees that will be at your charge.

How to pay your trip

1 – Payment

The payment of required deposits or full payment of a reservation constitutes consent to all provisions of the terms and general information contained here.

2 – Payment of the deposit

Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday, space will be secured upon receive a deposit of at least 25 percent of the total price.

If you have book also International Flight ticket with our agency, we will request to process the Full payment of the International Flight at the time of booking.

If the reservation is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, a deposit of 25% must be made at the time of booking by paying money bank transfer to our bank account .

Deposits can only be made by bank transfer or via Western Union. All fees of money transfer at your charge .

For payments via any of the aforementioned processes, a proof of your payment will be required (copy of receipt given at time of any payment), we thank you to send it by email or fax.

3 – Payment of the Balance

  1. a) Balance of the payment should be pay cash upon arrival (€, $, £) or by credit card (in Dollars – Visa / Master Card, 2% bank fee will be added to your charge / card payment only in Cairo .

If you arrive in another city than Cairo, the balance must be paid only in cash upon arrival (€, $, £).

  1. b) Balance of the payment should be pay maximum 14 days before the date of travel.


Cancellation should be received in writing document by fax or email BEFORE your trip and as soon as possible, by email, fax or phone.

1 – Cancellation is subject to 25% of the total amount as cancellation fees, regardless of the reason for cancellation.

2 – For people who have paid Fully their trip: Cancellation is subject to 20% of the total amount as cancellation fees, regardless of the reason for cancellation. The remaining of 80 percent will be reimbursed by bank transfer less transfer fees.

3 – During or after the trip: no refund.

Claims and Complaints

If you have a complaint or problem while traveling you must tell the company immediately, as most problems can be solved on the spot. Any claim after your return travel will not be considered if you do not invert in due time our agency

General Terms

Sobek Travel is an Egyptian Agency. Thus, it respects and follows the laws of Egyptian Tourism and not the laws in your own country.

If the customer cancels the trip due to terrorist attacks, natural disasters or political instability or any other event OUT OF EGYPT, the above named in settlement “Cancellation” will be applied.

If the customer cancels the trip due to terrorist attacks, natural disasters or political instability or any other event, INSIDE EGYPT, Sobek Travel will charge 20 percent of the total price as a cancellation fees. However, your written request and only in very exceptional cases, the CEO of the agency and the various accommodation / transport reserved for your stay will carefully review your file. In case of acceptance, the Director General of the agency and accommodation / transport, a credit to be issued exceptionally in your favor to make a trip to Egypt with our agency within one year counted from the date of cancellation. In all cases, no refund will be made.

Any travel interrupted, curtailed, or any service not used by the client will not be entitled to any refund.

The customer is responsible for all damage done to her. He is invited to purchase travel insurance covering emergency, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, theft or loss of luggage and personal belongings.

Sobek Travel is not responsible if the Customer has violated the laws of the country. No representative of Sobek Travel will be able to intervene on his behalf.

Close Menu